Careers with Trident Endo
We are growing and hiring!!
Trident Endo values excellence in all aspects of serving endodontic patients. If you share this belief and are looking for a close-knit, supportive culture with compelling opportunities, please consider joining us. Be part of a new, modern endodontic specialty group practice!
We offer CBCT imaging, Gentle Wave Tech in some offices, top-of-the-line microscopes, vibrant office design, referral vetted relationship, dedicated dental assistant(s), flexible schedule, strong work culture, and much more! All of our practices emphasize quality care. We are proud to be a company that recognizes and invests in developing the strengths of our employees while providing resources and mentorship to do so.
Click the button below to view all open positions throughout Maryland, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Why Join Our Team?
- We are great listeners, supporters, and team members.
- We understand the challenges you’re facing and want to help you overcome them.
- That’s why the perks of working for Trident Endo are designed to advance your professional career and enhance your life outside of the office.
- Enjoy Work-Life Balance
- Enjoy Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
- Work in a Supportive and Collaborative Environment
- Give Back to the Community
- Work in Great Locations at Visually Stunning, State of the Art Practices
- Utilize the Latest Technology in our Industry
What Working Here is Like
– Dr. Herring, Endodontist
– Dayna, Patient Access Director/Project Manager
– Corey, Finance Director
– Brittany, Patient Access Manager
- Our doctors share ideas about cases and are involved in the practice’s business decisions.
- Quarterly educational courses are provided.
- Mentorship and coaching are provided to develop our doctors’ skills.
- Financial Roadmap Guidance Offered at No Cost.
- Opportunity to work at two locations for higher collections potential.
- Continued Education available.
- Full administration team to handle billing, marketing, and patient access.
- Our practices have an above 95% collections rate.
- Profits are reinvested into the practice.
- New Provider Hires receive up to $20,000 in sign-on bonuses (with one year commitment).*
- Leading benefits package.
- Work-life balance is a top priority!
- We promote schedule flexibility.
- We support personal growth opportunities.
- Specialty practices in hot spots. There is a practice for everyone, whether you prefer the city, the lake, or the gorgeous suburbs.
- Be a part of a supportive, compassionate, collaborative team culture that is committed to giving back to the community.