Partnership with Trident Endo
Because We’ve Been There…
Who is Trident ENDO Ideal For?
Looking to Retire/Sell
If your endodontic practice exit strategy is to retire and spend less or no time with your practice, you should strongly consider Trident Endo for partnership.
Trident Endo will help and advise you on:
- Conducting research
- Evaluating options
- Determining optimal timeframe
- Developing a plan
- Obtaining financing
- Finalizing a customized agreement
- Implementing the agreement
- Evaluating results
Feeling Overwhelmed by My Practice
Partnership is a great option that offers you time to do what you love – treat patients.
As an affiliate, you receive turn-key support in:
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Business Development
- Human Resources and Compliance
- Clinical Operations
- Information Technology
- Patient and Reputation Management
What Does Partnership Look Like?
- First 90 Days are dedicated to conducting research, reviewing operations, policies, and finances of your practice.
- Next we offer recommendations and plans to resolve problems and take your practice to the next level. Each consideration has your goals and objectives in mind. A strategy is developed around YOU.
- Then the fun begins! Trident’s team works to customize these solutions, monitor project statuses, implement change all while ensuring your team feels secure, safe and happy. As the needs/markets change, so do our solutions.
Don’t just take our word for it…
A few words from our endodontist partners on why they chose Trident.
Dr. Jiorle’s Video Testimonial
Dr. Noguera’s Video Testimonial
RCT Endodontics & Painless Root Canal Specialists,
Not sure if Trident Endo is a right fit?
Let’s talk about your business and Trident’s solutions. To get started, simply fill out the form below. Our doctors will review and provide expert recommendations confidentially to you. We promise, it will be worth your time.